Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Zoo Crew

I'll let Sydney tell you about her day at the zoo and I'll go make a tuna sandwhich in the meantime...

So, my mama took me to the zoo! She told me we would be meeting Kim and Emma there.

Emma is my friend! She is almost 1 year old. She's a miracle baby, too!
I wish I had her big, beautiful, blue eyes. Golly.
Kim is Emma's mama. She brought along lots of snacks.

  We saw these really weird, pink birds. They made crazy noises.
This is my new sign language for, "I love you VERY VERY much." If I cover up one ear, that's just 1 "very."
Emma was REALLY thirsty.
This is me & my homey. I'm just chillin' with my tinkerbell sunglasses 'cause I'm cool like that.
 
This kitty is WAY bigger than my kitty at home. He looks like he could use a beverage. 
 
He was showing off just for me!

 This, "Quack, Quack" was my favorite of all. Can I have one, mommy? Please??
I liked watching this turtle eat his salad bar breakfast. He may walk slow but he eats, fast!
 I  need a bird like this at home. He does NOT say, "Quack, quack."

I loved my trip to the zoo! Can't wait to go back, but I think we should wait till the fall when it's not 102 degrees. Love ya, Emma! I'll see you soon!

No comments: