Monday, June 7, 2010

Tennessee Aquarium Part I

 

 A very unique building



 

 Clownfish - "Nemo"
 Moorish Idol - "Gil"
 Yellow Tang - "Bubbles"

 




We visited the amazing Tennessee Aquarium during our trip to Chattanooga. All I can say is...WOW...

I say wow for 2 reasons. The first reason is because I was amazed at the beautiful architecture and lay out of the aquariums.. There were 2 large buildings (several stories). The first building was dedicated to fresh water animals and the second building featured salt water creatures. I can't decide which one I liked best, because they were both unreal.

The second reason I say "WOW" is because it never ceases to blow my mind at how my husband can take such wonderful pictures through 5 inch glass, in the dark, dodging glare and moving animals. Enjoy the gorgeous shots he got! I've included the "Finding Nemo" references due to the education I received from the many children identifying each fish by the "official" names.

No comments: