Monday, February 8, 2010

The Doorkeeper

Well, hello folks and thanks for tuning in to the latest edition of...

"What's Sydney Up To These Days?"

She has discovered the one, the only, full-sized DOOR!

Everytime I watch "Ever After", you know the Cinderella movie with Drew Barrymore, I laugh hysterically EVERY time DaVinci says,
"Yes, I shall go down in history as The Man Who Opened a Door!"

Sydney is making history with her door opening and slamming. The other day, after I fussed at her for trying to destroy the miniblinds, she made not a sound and toddled to her room and promptly slammed the door. I thought that was a teenage thing..

She is selective about who can come in after she has forcefully shut a door. Simmy always makes the cut as they have become fast friends.


And...she is perfectly content to play in her room, all by herself, with the door closed. Hmmm...how long will THIS last?


No comments: