Monday, January 11, 2010

The Weekend in Pictures

The Chambers family had a fantastic, wonderful, and blissful weekend. It was one of those weekends that leaves you refreshed and rejuvenated!

On Saturday, we slept in (till after daylight...wow) and then got ready to go to Nacogdoches. I dolled Sydney up in her snowman outfit and she and her bunny made several trips down the hall doing the modeling pose.
Her walking has turned into RUNNING.

Chris had to take the big bike in for a service and he rode it in the 20 something degree weather. Yep, he sure did.

We saw one of my dearest friends, Kim, at the Harley shop. I apologize for the blurriness of this picture. I STILL have not mastered the camera phone. Kim has a 6 month old named, Emma, and she TOO is a miracle baby. Kim and I have a very special bond and I know we will be friends for life!Then, we toodled over to 20/20 Eyecare to see MeMaw Kay and Pepaw Doc. Kay stayed with me in the hospital while I was having Sydney until my mom could get there. Sydney is just an adopted grandkid!Then, the 3 of us went to Auntie Pasta's - a wonderful Italian eatery in Nacogdoches. Sydney LOVED her pasta and meat sauce.


Chris has the balsamic ribeye...mmmmmm..

I had the lasagna trio...mmmmmm.....


I highly recommend going to Auntie Pasta's if you're in the Nac neck of the woods!

Sydney is bundled up and relaxed in her daddy's arms as we get ready to leave...
It was MIGHTY cold on Saturday!


And on a totally unrelated note...Sydney's shoes came in the mail! These are the ones I bought to go with her birthday dress. The darn things have squeakers in them! (What in the WORLD was I thinking??) But, aren't they the most adorable shoes you've EVER SEEN?

No comments: