Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tally Me Bananas

"Day O! Da-a-a-a-O! Daylight come and me wanna go home!"

Banana Boat girl has arrived... She has always loved bananas and now that she is big enough to have the real thing, she is scarfing them down with a vengeance. I bought a very small bunch of bananas at the store thinking they would last me all week. Well, the fruit lover ate an entire full-sized banana in one sitting! Oh me. Back to the store for more bananas! Chris can't stand bananas so I don't know where she gets it...must be from her monkey mama. LOVE 'EM! Especially in banana pudding with cool whip, 'nilla wafers...but I digress.
"Which one you lovelies will be next? Hmmm?"

"See Mom, I'm eating nanners all by myself!

"Oh, banana bites are so intoxicating."

No amount of styling product in the world was able to remedy her hair issues on this day.
Cold weather static cling was victorious! Poor baby.


No comments: