Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ain't Gonna Sleep

There's something about Sundays that makes Sydney want to stay up and party all day. She loves all the music and excitement at church and will take a cat nap on the way home, but for the rest of the afternoon, she is pumped! I put her down for a nap around 3:00 and it is 4:00 and she is still awake, playing in her crib with her assorted fuzzy companions. She's not crying or upset, but is refusing to sleep with every ounce of her being! I'm a person of routine, structure, and habit, so when she's not on her schedule, it makes me a little crazy. I guess she's teaching me to go with the flow.

It's back to work tomorrow! The break has been wonderful, but I am truly ready to get in the swing of things again. You can only clean house and do laundry so much.

No comments: