Friday, December 25, 2009

What a Day!

Sydney playing "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star"

It's hard to believe that Christmas Day has come and gone. As I sit here in my cozy living room, curled up on the couch with my hubby, I reflect on how wonderful our day has been.

It started last night with the opening of Christmas jammies. She was too cute in her "Santa's Little Helper" p.j.s!

And this morning...Sydney was overwhelmed with presents, wrapping paper and ribbons. She eventually got the paper off and found it to be very delicious. We are surrounded by new toys and empty packaging. And while we're on the subject of packaging, whoever evented the obnoxious wires, bolts, and chains that hold baby toys hostage in their packaging is insane! It took us longer to break these poor toys out of their jail cells that it did for Sydney to rip off the paper, shred by shred. Sheesh!

I have lots and lots of pics to share over the next several days, but now, I am too blissfully tired to upload them into the computer, edit them, and upload....After all, I need something to do for the next few days.
Merry, merry Christmas!

No comments: