Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Girls Day Out

Sydney and I went to Lufkin yesterday to have lunch with my good buddy Angela and her two boys Matthew and Daniel. We ate some yummy Tex-Mex at Del Rio's. Sydney loves noisy restaurants and watches everyone that goes by. She thought the boys were especially entertaining. Angela is like the sister I never had. She and I think so much alike, it is scary! The best thing about her is her bubbly personality and her passion for teaching children with reading problems. She is an inspiration to me. She's a down home girl and loves the simple things in life.

We then skeedaddled over to Hobby Lobby to find some picture frames and possibly a new lamp for the living room. I am a BARGAIN HUNTER deluxe and will not pay full price for anything if I can help it. Found this super cute 3-way lamp for $17 (it was marked down from $60) and several great frames. (frames were 50% off as well!)


From there, we went to Target and picked up some cute leggings to keep Sydney's legs warm this winter. I found some black ones with black polka dots to go with her birthday dress...that just happened to be in the mail when we got home! Yippee! Can you tell what theme we are going with for the party?

We got home from Lufkin and played in the living room with all of her new toys. The weather has been so cold and yucky lately. I am just loving this polka dot fleece outfit that her Aunt Fran gave her for Christmas. Keeps her warm and snug. PRECIOUS!

No comments: