Monday, May 3, 2010

Sydney Sundays

My child loves Sundays. Sunday is like "Funday" to this little girl. She wakes up on Sunday and she knows that it is not like any other day. She knows that she will not be forced to take a morning nap and that she gets to have all the snacks she wants to keep her satisfied till service is over...She knows...

She loves to go to church. She loves the music, she loves the activity, she loves to see all the people. She loves the nursery and the sweet ladies that play with her in the nursery. She likes the fact that sometimes she gets them all to herself!

Here the church lady is in her Sunday finest being the Lone Ranger in the nursery...having free reign to play with any toys she so desires..
 My folks REALLY need to get me one these...The ones I have are WAY too small.

THIS is my best side...and don't be hatin on the matching bows on my socks 'cause that's how I roll.

After church, we grab a bite and she sometimes gets to go to Mawmaw and Pawpaw's to play.
This weekend, we took her to try out Rags' new swimming pool.
Rags is my mom and dad's demon-possessed, neurotic, emotionally disturbed, and mentally-retarded Jack Russell terrier...and I'm being kind. She deserves a post all by herself.
Just today she ate a tube of Desitin, but more on that later.

 Syd LOVED Rags' waterin' hole.
 Love the way this pic looks like it was taken at least 20 years ago..

Here is a soaked Rags who was recently hosed down after digging a huge mud hole next to the patio because she can. She goes nuts when you turn the hose on...not like "what a cute dog!" nuts, but "oh my gracious, that dog has issues" nuts. It's a sight to behold.

No comments: