Friday, May 7, 2010

El Cheapo


Call me weird. Call me sick and twisted. Call me crazy...just don't call me cheap! Well, I guess you can call me cheap, but I'm cheap in a GOOD way. I guess the word for that is thrifty.

I am also one of these who has a magical ability for stumbling upon unbelievable bargains.

Just this week, I was cruising the aisles at W-M when they began rolling out large racks of men's and women's clothes. Everything was a buck. I almost got trampled, but was able to grab a couple of really nice shirts for the DH, and a pair of shorts that I will now make my permanent summer garment.
Wait...the bargains that I found this week don't stop there. I have doing some Ebaying lately. I found a little dress from the Children's Place and I bid on it thinking, "Yeah, like I'm ever gonna get that precious outfit for that ridiculous amount of money." Well, I won it for 99 cents.

And then just a few minutes ago, I won yet another high dollar outfit, for....WAIT FOR IT...

WAIT SOME MORE...

Are you sure you don't want to sit down?
I think you had better sit down...you may faint dead away from sticker shock...

Okay..here goes...

10 cents.

I didn't stutter, sister. 10 cents!!

(I need a moment to wipe the tears of joy from my eyes, please and thank you.)

No comments: