Thursday, May 13, 2010

Chillin' with the Church Folks

Okay, so I'm going to give my mommy a rest and do a little blogging for her today.
She's had a hard week and keeps walking around making sounds like, "Ughh...Ohhh....Mmmm."
I think she needs to lay down and take a nap.

Let me tell you about what I did Saturday night!
My mama and daddy took me to this place that I had never been before.
When I got there, I saw my church people!
I saw my church buddies, too!
There was good food and good music.

 

But best of all, there was a chair.
Just for me.
They must have known I was coming.

 It took a little work to get into it.
I prefer the foot first approach.

But once I got situated...
I was SUPER comfortable...

 Ahhh...this is the life.

"Come on, boys! Play me some more foot-stompin', knee slappin', country gospel music!
But, let me get a refill first...

No comments: