Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bunco-Rama


I've never played Bunco before, but have been asked to sub many times, and always turned it down.

I was asked again this week to sub and for some reason said, "Why not?"

It was meant to be...My husband got home early (which never happens) and he was able to watch the baby so I could have a night out with the girls. Had a marvelous meal, complete with dessert and coffee, and then it was time to get down to business.

I had a WONDERFUL time. Took me a couple minutes to figure out the game, (since I don't do numbers...I'm a letters person) and I spent a lot of time in the dungeon, but once I got to the winners table, it was GAME ON!

It's all in the wrist, you see. The slight flick of the right pinky just as the dice are flying to the table top. That's the secret you know. I saw several others trying to copy my technique.

I bunco-ed 5 times, got to wear a smashing pink light up cowboy hat, and won the big bucks! WAHOO!

But, the best part about my night out was that I laughed and cut up with some terrific ladies that are an absolute hoot.

I hope I get called again to sub soon. Thanks, Janice, for asking me to fill in!

Long Live the QUEEN!

No comments: