Saturday, August 21, 2010

Wow.

That's all I have to say.

This past week has been a flurry of activity. I'm officially back in the saddle again at work.

We have eaten out EVERY single night, and I'm ashamed to say 3 of the 6 meals were from the restaurant named after a child's toy.

I've been to Dallas and back. I've moved furniture. I've been trying to cram a whole day of sweating and planning into 1/2 days at school. I am brushing up on Algebra and History.

Sydney has been with 4 different babysitters, and I am blessed to know that many people close by that I can trust.

Next week we will hopefully be getting in the groove of a routine.
Until then, I am unabashed to say that my child is still sleeping (3 hours straight) and I don't have the slightest urge to wake her up. I'm just jealous that it is her and not me.

And since I like to include pictures, here is a totally unrelated picture of Sydney chillin' out in her cousin's rocking chair.

I love the expression on her face. It perfectly expresses my current mood.
"I dare you to ask me to do something else for you." -or-
"I've got prospective projectiles in my hands and I know how to use them."

I think I'm going to write a book called, "Lesson Plans and Laundry." I've got lotsa material for Chapter 1.

No comments: