Sunday, April 18, 2010

Big Blue & The Bounce Couch

Sounds like the title of an exciting children's book, huh?

Syd has a somewhat unhealthy attachment to a large, super-soft, plush, blue blanket that my mom made for my husband, who is not a blanket person.

I nick-named this blankie, "Big Blue" for obvious reasons. (It's not the size of a normal Linus blanket and it is a gorgeous shade of blue.)

Syd must have Big Blue when she takes naps or goes to bed at night. Syd must have Big Blue accompany her when she is playing around the house.

She and B.B. had a fantabulous time this week bouncing on the couch (our newest frontier).

 Can you see me now?

 Gotta love a blanket that doubles as a toy.

 Beware, tiny duck, I shall STOMP you!

 Now, mother, I can only take so much paparazzi.

 And the stuffed chicken is along for every fun-filled bounce...what a life!



No comments: