Friday, March 12, 2010

Birthday Slippers

I told my mom that all I really needed for my birthday was house slippers. My old ones have been around since the college days at S.F.A. (about 12 years ago) and they probably house their own colony of bacteria that has yet to be discovered. The dear child, Sydney, loves to chew on the grodiest of things she can find and of course, she loves to chew on the aged, yucko house slippers like a puppy dog. So, for her health and my comfort, new house shoes were in order. So, I picked out these lovely, pink, super plush, Dearfoam slippers. The store only had them in Size 9-10 and I wear a 7, but I was so desperate for a new pair, I told Mom it didn't matter.

Sydney has already discovered them and finds them to be quite tasty. Only the best for her, ya know. You do what you can for the "cheelrin."
These shoes are HUGE mom, but I can't get enough of the fuzziness!

No comments: