Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ring My Bell

It's pretty sad. Yes, I will admit it.

It doesn't take much, honey.

I went to Tar-Jay today (I was childless and out-of-town...so pretty much a given) and in the delicious dollar delights aisle...I find...

these...



















Are these not the most fabulous, frilly, feminine, and funtastic file folders you've ever seen!? And for a buck, mind you. A buck. My little teachery heart just melted. In little fluffy thought bubbles, I imagined the papers I would file in these babies. Organization and beauty all in one.
and one of these...
functional, happy, round, and by golly, a steal of a deal for a buck.

And my baby girl is quite the mathamagician and carries a calculator around with her frequently, so I only saw fit to add this baby to her collection of digit devices.
Your kid collects baby dolls, mine collects calculators.

Ring a ding ding!

No comments: