Thursday, July 1, 2010

She Don't Do Windows

I was visiting with a good friend the other day about how Sydney has recently developed an interest in "sweeping" with the big broom and "vacuuming" with the Dustbuster. I also mentioned that I was looking for a mini broom and dust pan so she could begin practicing these skills. After all, it is never too early to develop good cleaning habits, don'tcha know?

Well a few days later, Sydney received a surprise package on our doorstep.
Well, lookee here...lookee here! Just what I need!

Inside, she found an entire cleaning set: mop, broom, dust pan, mop bucket, small sweeper brush, and a full can of "cleaning spray."
The child was in heaven and has been busily "cleaning" my house ever since. She believes that the one handed broom approach is best and that you can accomplish so much more if you mop and sweep at the same TIME! We won't discuss the knick knacks that have met their demise as a result of her vigorous broom swinging method.
A woman's work is never done.
This mop is pretty handy for the walls, mom.
What shall I knock over clean next?
Now, if I could just attach these somehow...talk about cleaning efficiency...

Special thanks to Sydney's very sweet Aunt who sent her such great cleaning supplies!

No comments: