Thursday, July 28, 2011

Yo Yo, I Be Chillin...a Rap

In honor of my mama's 300th blog post, Sydmeister is here to rock da house and give ya the 411 on whassup!

That's right! S to the Y to the D...SYDNEY

I be chilling wit my madre all summah long,

We be dancin', and drawin', and singin cool songs!

I done been to da waterpark and jumped on trampolines,

Eatin' lots of popsicles, and chocolate chip dreams,

Pesterin' the house cat, every chance I get

Breakin' mama's stuff till she almost has a fit!

I been hangin' at da crib and cruisin in my benz

But I feel da need to go to school and hang wit my frenz...

I gots lots of learnin', and playin', and colorin' to do

And visitin' with Elmo and my boy Winnie da Pooh

So, mama, gotta tell ya...and please don't pout,

I need summah to be over, girl, 

Peace out!

Syd
AKA
"Early Risin' Dream Shakin Rappin' Extraordinaire"

No comments: