Thursday, May 19, 2011

Summer Goals

With 8 days left of school house insanity left...I am looking ahead to the glorious days of summer.

The mind-bending, melting down, scorching, East Texas humidity-filled, long days of summer.

Personal Goals:
Get control of the baby weight that has hung on for 2 years. Can you still call it baby weight at this point?
Declutter my life by cleaning out closets and drawers.
Finish a devotional guide that I started months ago.
Celebrate my 10 year anniversary.
Stay cool and invite myself over to friends' houses with pools.
Locate a home for us to BUY.
Take time to enjoy my family more.

Sydney Goals:
Have a potty-trained 2 year old ready to start day school in the fall.
Completely break her of the bink. It had released its grip on her, but she has relapsed. She only uses it go to sleep at night...Lord help us all...the screaming that is to come.

Convince her to eat something that does not come in a Gerber graduates package.

Chris Goals:
Get him to organize his home office. I swear, a rhino could get seriously injured in that room.
Take rides on the Harley with him.
Take him to Houston and buy him a new pair of tennis shoes...and several pairs of Scrubs. He is in DESPERATE need.

Other than reaching for these goals, I shall lay amongst my house, hit Sonic up for 2-4 Happy Hour everyday, and eat Wheat Thins and popsicles. Wait, I think that conflicts with my first goal.

Here's to June, July, and August!  Teachers, rejoice!

No comments: