Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Where To Start?

I had good intentions this week to catch up on my blogging...I have so much to write about but can't seem to choose a topic. Has it really been 2 weeks since I've posted? Really? For shame..for shame..

Sydney is officially 21 months old. I cannot believe my baby is changing into a little girl right before my eyes. I am trying not to have baby withdrawals...but they are affecting me more than I realize. There are tiny babies at my church...little baby boys...and I soak them up like biscuits in gravy every Sunday. I know Chris would love to have a son and I would love to have another child if the Lord provides us with yet another miracle.

So many things to blog about... pea picking, sandbox playing, porch swing swinging, bonfires, thanksgiving feasts, etc...Maybe I will find my way out of the blogging blahs tomorrow and begin filling you in on all the details.

Life is good. It is busy, delicious, happy, and messy....but still very, very, good.



No comments: