Thursday, July 30, 2009

Photoshoppin'

I decided to do something that I haven't done in a long time....something for MYSELF. It seems that I have been giving, helping, assisting, supporting, encouraging, and doing for everyone in the last several years and that is a good thing. I enjoy helping others! But, there comes a time when you need to take some time and do something just for the sole reason of, "cause I want to and it makes me happy."

I am taking a night class on how to retouch photos using Photoshop. I am NO photographer in any way, shape, or form. My talented husband is the one who has a degree in photography and with that, an unbelievable creative eye for taking good pictures. I have to take snapshots, and then "FIX" them up using Photoshop. I have not been terribly pleased with my results, so I'm a tad shy about posting my work. But, here are a few photos I have retouched.

Super Sydney (all she needs is a cape)



Green Eyed Simmy (who has blue eyes)

From the top of Hoover Dam - Colorado River

1 comment:

Julie said...

That's fantastic! I love Photoshop. It's addicting though :)