Sunday, July 19, 2009

5 Months Old Today!

My little sweet pea is officially 5 months old! Where has the time gone? Right now, she is laying on the quilt in the living room talking to her ladybug "silky" and hiding her face. She is really starting to do a lot of "talking." It sounds mostly like "la la hun ya la da" but is music to my ears.

So far we have eaten squash, green beans, pears, and applesauce. We aren't starting anything new for a while but she is loving her REAL food.
She has also become quite the daddy's girl. She tries to jump out of my lap when Chris comes home from work.
She is really getting a kick out of her jumper lately. She's always loved it, but now she is really working that thing out! I took a pic of her after she jumped for 30 minutes straight. I call it, "Hop Till You Drop."
Sydney can roll over and is doing the army crawl. She gets the back legs going great and then just "bulldozes" with her head. It's pretty funny to watch her scootch... I wonder what crazy thing she will do this week!

No comments: