Thursday, July 16, 2009

Mocha Frappucino...Mmmm...

Jasper is limited when it comes to coffee shops, so I definitely have to be creative when I start craving the Starbucks style coffees. I have finally found a recipe that tastes VERY close to the mocha frappucino (MY FAVE) at Starbucks. Here ya go!

1/2 cup milk
2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
1 - 2 tablespoons white sugar (or sugar substitute) (depends on how sweet you like it)
1/2 cup coffee (the strong stuff)
1 cup ice
cool whip (optional)

Put everything in a blender (except ice) and blend until sugar is dissolved.
Add the ice (as much as you want) and blend until smooth. Top with cool whip and for that extra special effect, a drizzle of the syrup.

My new morning fix! This makes about 2 glasses worth, or for me, one great big glass I can work on all morning.

No comments: