Monday, May 7, 2012

17 Weeks Pregnant

17 weeks Pregnant.

I have been completely silent (on my blog) regarding my pregnancy until today.

I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because I have been so tired, so busy, and so sick that I have neglected to blog in the first place. Yep, that's it.

Maybe it's because I have such a bad memory lapse that I forgot how to log in and post anything. We'll just say that.

Here are a few things I want to remember for posterity's sake:

January - Received prayer for complete healing of my body so I could conceive again. God touched me.
February 14 - Found out I was pregnant.
February 15 - Drove to Lufkin in one of the worst storms of the season to get blood work done to confirm and check progesterone levels.
February 16 - Found out I was indeed pregnant and my progesterone was fine. (RELIEF)
Beg. of March - Heard the heartbeat. Saw the peanut.
End of March - Heard the heartbeat. Saw my dill pickle.
February 17 - April 12 - Threw up, laid in the bed, wished the Lord would take me home to glory, threw up some more, and then went back to sleep.
April 13 - Began to feel better.
April 20-22 Endured the worst headache of my life.
May 29 - Woke up with an inner ear infection that kept me from walking down the hall. Nauseated with monster headache.
May 7 - TODAY. Woke up feeling good, yet fat, and so happy that we will find out soon (about 3-4 weeks) about our baby's gender. Hoping for a boy, pretty sure it's a boy, 'cause only a boy could do to me what this little dumpling has done to me. Sydney was much kinder, albeit, I had preeclampsia and toxemia in my 7th month.

Only 4 weeks - 16 days - of school left.

Between now and d-date (late September, early October), I plan to

move into a new house
set up a new house
furniture shop
car shop
set up a nursery
buy new baby furniture
..and..
find a large body of water in which to soak my Shamu sized self in during a Texas summer which is prophesied to be BRUTAL. Brutal as in over 100 degrees on a regular basis.

Yippy.
Skippy.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Congratulations!

Nesha said...

Thanks, girlie!

Unknown said...

I love your blog!! You inspire me in so many ways! Keep writing...you are a blessing!!