Saturday, September 25, 2010

It Will Never Happen To Me

You never imagine that tragedy will strike your family.

You always think, "That happens to other people."

I've got news for you...No one is exempt.

No one.

My mother, who is the most loving, God-fearing, generous, caring, fun-loving, and geniunely joyful person I know, was diagnosed with advanced ovarian cancer last night.

The pain I am experiencing is not describable with words.

The very thought of my life without her makes me cringe. It makes my stomach hurt. It makes me nauseated. The very thought of my mother not watching Sydney grow up is more than I can fathom. It makes me cry until the collar of my shirt is soaking wet. It makes me furious. It makes me want to scream at the top of my lungs.

I am a Christian. I am a strong Christian. I believe that God can and does heal. I am claiming healing right now for my mother. Will you join me? God can fix this. God can fix anything.

This is where verbal faith because physical faith.

You can "SAY" all day long that you trust God. But when a circumstance like this occurs, this is where the rubber meets the road.

I trust God to do what is best for my mother.

Will you trust with me?

No comments: