Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tired

Well, this is it. My last 2 weeks of full time work...for a while, at least. I am exhausted. My hat goes off to working moms who come home to 2+ kids, fix dinner, clean house, do homework, get baths, read stories, and put little people to bed. Unbelievable! I just have one child and by the time I pick her up from my mom and dad's house, get home, and start dinner, I feel like I've been running in a marathon.
Poor baby.... She did not take ANY naps today and was cranky when the evening came. I got her to lay down around 7:00 PM with the plan that I would get her up around 9:30 for her last snack, put on PJ's, and go down for the "big sleep." Well, it's 9:20, and the kid is still in the outfit she had on all day and probably a wet diaper. I put her in the crib and she did not move a muscle. I think she is as tired as I am.

No comments: