1. The house was a no-go. It's tough when you have your heart set on something and then the other party does not get the message. The seller was asking about $25K more than the worth of the home and wouldn't bargain with us. They also asked that we pay double option fees. What?
2. Today is THE DAY we find out about our little bundle of joy. Boy? Girl? My dad is going with me to the ultrasound appointment. I know it will be very special for both of us.
3. Summer has officially started. I am home. all. day. by. myself. with. a. 3. year. old. Enough said.
4. I have turned in the keys to my classroom. It is cleaned out and organized. I cried a little.
5. Sydney is enjoying swimming lessons. She love lessons....but had a little bit of an emotional day yesterday, but she got over it.
6. Our 11 year anniversary is this weekend. We are going away for a couple of days, listen to jazz music on the patio, eat at my favorite restaurant, and just hang out. I can't wait!
7. My child has a future in demolition. This morning, she has: shredded paper, drawn all over the place, tore off her bedroom door (I am not kidding, she literally tore it off the hinges and it won't even close), poured dirt everywhere, thrown clothes all over the place, taken the pillow cases off every pillow in the house, and completely annihilated the cat's scratching post.
And it's only 10:55.