Saturday, April 2, 2011

This Time of Year

It never fails. This time of year is a killer.

It usually starts up the first week of April and the through out the first week of June. That's when I start flying around like the headless horseman trying to locate...well..his head.

From graduations, to baby showers, to bridal showers, to housewarming parties, to end of year testing, to field trips, to you name it...good gravy.

You don't want to hear about all the stuff I've had to do in addition to working, taking care of a 2 year old, and running a business... that list just might scare ya. And I don't want to scare ya.

But I do want to share a  few unedited pics straight out of the phone. Just a glimpse or two of the most adorable living creature I know.

I took a breather from my busy, ridiculous schedule to walk my baby girl down to the park. She found a big yellow tube. She was happy in the tube. I was happy that she was happy and we played, "Boo! I see you!" in the tube.

She screamed with delight as I ran from one side to the other saying "Boo!" and I laughed so hard I thought I was gonna cry.

And then I sneezed...and she said, "Bess you, Mama!"



And I felt blessed indeed.

No comments: