Friday, October 23, 2009

Take It All

"All the promises I've broken, All the times I've let you down, You've forgot them, But I still hold on to the pain that makes me drown. Now I'm ready to let it go, To give it away.

Take it all, 'cause I can't take it any longer
All I have, I can't make it on my own
Take the first, take the last
Take the good, and take the rest
Here I am, all I have, take it all.

All the roads that lie before me, All the struggles I go through, Every second I'm reminded, that it all belongs to you. Now I'm ready to let it go, to give it away, ever since I died to myself, You gave a better life to me, I give you my finest moment, I give you the last breath I breathe."
Third Day, Revelation


I am proud to admit that I am a Third Day fan. The last CD they released has got to be my favorite, only second to the Worship albums. This collection of songs give hope, encouragement, and redirection to a people struggling with keeping their focus on Jesus and not this decaying world. There are some days when we do not feel like Super Christians ready to save the day and then there are those days when we are pumped up, fired up, and ready to tell everyone we know about our Savior. This CD will help redirect your thoughts and reposition your motives and know that everyday truly is sweeter with Jesus.

No comments: